Friday, March 7, 2008

Odds and Ends

Thank you, Syd! I'm delighted you like your package. :)

I just wanted to mention a few things that have happened.

We're now up to 58 vendors (it's hard to believe, but true). I've not received work from several of them, so we should be having updates for quite some time to come.

I've just placed my first reorder, and that was from Enchanted Knoll Farms. Josette has a new base yarn which is a merino/silk blend. I ordered that instead of the merino/nylon blend to see how you all like it.

I also just paid for my first shipment of a new tool which is near and dear to all of your hearts. I hope it goes over well.

I'm waiting to hear back from about seven new (I hope!) vendors. Their work ranges from yarn to roving to... uh... something that nobody else has. I really, really want that one.

Today, I signed up for a mailing list program that will allow me to set up and send out newsletters, as well as maintaining two mailing lists - one for vendors and one for customers. If you would like to receive our monthly newsletter, please make sure that you open an account with the shop and check the box that says you want to receive it.

I'm now taking special orders for anything you want from any of our vendors. If you have such a request, please send me an email, and I'll do my best to accommodate you.

I've also taken out two Ravelry ads - a banner and a small box. They won't run until April (I was too late to do anything for March), but they'll begin running April 1.

The shop is doing very well. I'm pleased with our progress and hope that as we add new vendors, you will continue to find things that you can't live without. I'm not going to announce updates anymore; it seems like I never can make the deadline. Instead, I'll just do the update and then announce it.

As always, if you have questions, concerns, or problems, just drop me an email. Either Mark or I will address you personally.

Thank you!

1 comment:

Bezzie said...

Holy guacas! 58 vendors! See! It is big leagues I tell you!!