Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Update Date Changed

It looks like the update will take place tomorrow night (Wednesday) rather than tonight. I'm exhausted - in fact, I just fell asleep while writing notes for the purchases. I've yet to wrap things for the orders to be shipped, and I'll be working on that all night. I'm so sorry for the delay. The problem is that the great majority of the orders were paid for last night and the night before, and I was also waiting for the remainder of the contest winners to send me an email. I had hoped to get everything out today, but it's a lot of orders to fill. I'm doing it by myself - Hubster is busy working on the site. They'll definitely be done tonight, though, and in the mail tomorrow. Other than overseas orders, you should all have them by the weekend since they're all going out Priority Mail. Future orders will be filled as soon as they're paid. Now that all the bugs have finally been worked out (and it's true - I got an order last night without having to issue a manual invoice), things will go much smoother.

As for the update, there will be no new items added to existing vendors. New vendors will be added. I also have new vendors going on the "Coming Soon" list. Those vendors have just committed to selling through the shop, but they haven't had a chance to get their shipments to me. That's fine, though - it just means we'll have another update next week!

I'm working as fast as I can. Please know that I'm not knitting, watching TV, or doing anything tonight other than working on getting your orders out to you.

Thank you again for your patience while we get ourselves settled in and the details worked out. It's been a lot more work than I thought, but that's okay. I just feel bad that you haven't received your orders already; however, there wasn't much I could do until things were paid for and the bugs worked out. We're good to go now.

No comments: