Wednesday, February 27, 2008

One Final Delay

I'm sorry. I need to push the update forward one more day to tomorrow, Thursday, February 28. I'm exhausted from having put together all the orders. I know that if I continue to push myself, I'll get sick. I can't afford that. So I figured it would be better to do the update tomorrow night, since I have to log everything, take pictures, tag each item, etc. If I tried to do that tonight, I'd be doing it all night. I was so tired last night that I fell asleep at 1:00 a.m. on the pot, fell off it two hours later, whacked my face on the toilet paper holder across from where the toilet is, and hit the floor on my knees while my face slid down the wall. Then I woke up Hubster and fell asleep again. Funny thing is, I don't remember sitting at the computer, because I woke up this morning at 11:00 a.m. with my face plastered on the keyboard. If I didn't have wrinkles before, I'll have them now from smooshing my face so many times.

The good news is that all 20 orders are on their way to you now! I didn't quite finish them last night, so I took care of them today. Wow. That was a lot of work for someone who hasn't worked in years. Who knew that doing this would take real work? You could have knocked me over with a feather - literally.

In any event, I'm going to rest up the remainder of tonight and take care of all the email that's been stacking up. I'll be doing all the work for the update tomorrow; it will be up tomorrow night. I hope you enjoy seeing what's new in the shop!

Thanks, as always, for your patience. This should be the last time I have to postpone something. From now on, I shouldn't be getting so many orders. As they come in, I'll fill them and mail them out. I think that's the last glitch in all this. We should be running smoothly from this point forward.

No comments: